I’ll have sake! | Japanese Lesson 3: Bar
Another free Japanese lesson is out!
I wanted to do something fun so we’re hitting the bars!
By the end of the video you are going to know:
- The greeting for the evening time
- How bartenders/waitresses ask you what would you like
- How to ask if they have your favorite drink
- How to order your drink
- How to say “Cheers” in Japanese
- How to order a refill
- How to thank for the provided services
I think that’s a pretty jam-packed lesson!
Hope you’ll love it! It was fun making it! 🙂
Please like and share to help us out!
Until next time, お元気で！
PS: I mention in the video our latest Japanese: Comprehensive Hiragana and Katakana course, you can check it out here: